Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Up to?!



I have finished my Post-graduate Diploma in Journalism. What am I most sad about? Losing that wonderful student allowance. NOW I require income........

I've been trawling job websites, searching and sending emails, looking for work in hospo or, heaven forbid, in what I've been training to do. It's no surprise that there is around about, ooh, I don't know, fuck all out there really huh? Anyway, tomorrow morning, I have an appointment for something I've never had to do before - welcome to the wonderful world of Work & Income New Zealand.

All I need is some help to keep my rent paid while I continue my hunt for work. Got a job bro? Send it my way.

Anyway, this blog is going to be an account of my hunt for professional work, or at least how to get help living from the government. Apparently forst stpe is to embrace the dole, not resent it. Um. Yeah.



Try that on for size. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment