Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jobs & Other Fuckry




--->>>See job--->>>find CV--->>>update CV--->>>make it fit the job description--->>>(is this ethical? probably.)--->>>save as pdf file--->>>merge pdf--->>>what about that one story tht shows how awesome I am?--->>>merge pdf.--->>>double space?!--->>>merge pdf.--->>>what about the cover letter?--->>>should I try be humourous?--->>>yes, probably.--->>>show how witty and awesome I am at writing mean shit--->>>maybe someone will read this blog sometime and hire me to write their memoirs--->>>almost definitely going to happen I think--->>>just after New Year--->>>moving into 2011, it will all be clear and set in stone--->>>for now, might as well enjoy summer--->>>big rave with thousands of wasted children tonight--->>>I think I will need to concoct some BZP repellent--->>>choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment